There is a popular saying that “you are what you eat”. Being cautious of what you consume is key as it does not only give your body the stability and fitness it needs but also gives you the power to be in control of your body. That’s the secret to consuming a healthy diet
While some foods are essential for your growth, others may impair your body progress and as such should be avoided especially for fashion models, fitness models, and just generally any male and female model who hopes to become the next Victoria’s Secret model.
How do models diet
Models diet by making a good healthy nutritious meal plan alongside intermittent fasting and exercise such as jogging, boxing, swimming, power walking, running, dance cardio, and yoga
What a model diet meal plan should include
A healthy diet plan should include a nutrient-dense meal that contains a lot of protein, water, fruits, veggies, whole grains, healthy fat, and fiber.
Examples of such food includes
1. Brown rice
3. Protein smoothie
5. Fresh veggie
7. Sea food
8. Nut such as walnut, almond, cashew and macadamia nut
9. Healthy fat such as coconut oil, olive oil, avocado
10: Fruit such as berries, apple, orange, pears e.t.c
What to avoid eating as a model
It might be impossible to totally avoid these food listed below in the real sense, however, you have to limit the intake of the foods listed below to prevent obesity, constipation, heart disease, and random body disorder.
1. High sugar fruits: these include Mango, banana, pineapple, grapes
2. Sugar : table sugar, brown sugar, mable syrup
3. Processed food: baked food, cookies, chips, candies, fast food.
4. Alcohol: spirit, beer, wine
5. Starchy vegetables: corn, peas, potatoes
6. Refined grains: Rice, pasta, tortillas, bread
Food rich in protein, fiber and whole grain is ideal for a model but food packed with starch(carbohydrate), processed food, refined grains, alcohol, and sugar should be limited.
Disclaimer: This information is gotten from works of researches and should not be taken as a substitute for a medical advise