Finding the right eyebrow is not only essential but key to having a great stunning looks coupled with the feeling of confident. Eyebrows are one of the determining factors, allowing to create a full-fledged fashionable image a various eyebrow shapes can complement your features in different ways. Accurately chosen eyebrow shapes according to face type will hide small nuances and correct flaws. A curved brows can soften an angular face, while flat brows can add more drama to a longer face.
Though simple as they may seem to be, there is no specific technique to getting the perfect brows. And aside from knowing the basic steps to shaping them, you must also take into consideration the shape of your face.
So how do you start? Here’s a list to guide you in creating the perfect brows.
1. Determine your face shape.
First, you need to determine the face type then choose the appropriate shape of eyebrows. Doing this is effortless. The following types of the face are distinguished:
- Square: the length and width of the face are almost the same, only in the area of the cheeks such face is slightly wider;
- Long: the length of the face is bigger than the width, because of which the face becomes elongated. The cheekbones, forehead, and chin are positioned on the same line;
- Round: you can guess the shape of the face already from its name;
- Oval: protruding cheekbones, chin less than the forehead;
- Pear: the main volume is in the area of the cheeks, the chin and jaw are much wider than the cheekbones and forehead;
- Diamond: owners of this type of face have pointed chin and high and wide cheekbones;
- The heart: it has a wide low forehead and narrowed jaw, while the cheekbones are slightly wider.
2. Know your eyebrow type
TIPS FOR THE PERFECT EYEBROWS
Having figured out the type of eyebrow for your face, knowing how to draw the perfect brow is quite challenging but with the basic steps outline below you are already in greatness.
- Keep ready all your tool
Brow pencil, Brow gel, brow powder or brow pen are the four ideal kit to use in filling your brow. Other kits such as eyebrow blade, eyebrow brush, tweezer and brow stencils are also necessary.
- Identify your starting points
Flip your tweezer so that it will appear upside down. Place it in a vertical position while putting it alongside the outer edge of the bottom of your nose. Mark the point where the tip is as it should be where your brow should begin. Then using your eye pencil, put a vertical line to locate the start of each brow.
2. Locate your end points
Put the tweezer so that it can be angled against your cheek while the open end is at the bottom of your nose and the other end is at the outer eye corner. Mark the spot where the tweezer crosses your brow to where the brow hair should end. Pluck the hair that goes beyond the line.
3. Shape your Brows
Use an eyebrow pencil that suits your skin color, start by brushing out your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush, draw a line at the bottom part of your brows, beginning at its fullest portion making sure that it is above any stray hairs and follows your natural arch. Shape your brows like you are drawing an upside-down check mark. Keep the peak of your arch on the exterior rim of your iris and right on your brow bone while tapering its ends.
With perfectly sculpted brows that enhance your features and open your eyes, you can get away with wearing minimal makeup–and still look great!